The District offers a variety of bill payment options, including:
- Bank draft payment. May be used to waive deposit.
- Pay on-line 24/7 via “My Account”. You may pay with electronic check (eCheck) or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover). For added convenience, you can save your banking information in the “Wallet” feature to set up recurring payments. (Recurring payments does not qualify for waiving deposit).
- Pay 24/7 with credit/debit card via the automated phone menu at 402.554.6666. (Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards accepted)
- Bring your payment to our Downtown Headquarters, 1723 Harney St., weekdays (except holidays), 7:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. You can pay with check or cash at the cashier window.
- Use the self-service payment kiosk at our downtown lobby. The touch-screen kiosk will accept credit cards, checks and cash during business hours. (Note: The kiosk will not provide change). You can access your account with the account number or service address, and the last four digits of your social security number. You will have the option to print a receipt, have it emailed to you, or both. (Visa, Mastercard and Discover cards accepted).
- Mail monthly payment and the remittance portion of the bill.
- Drop your payment at the 24-hour deposit box on the northeast corner of the building, 1723 Harney St., or in the M.U.D. building entrance at 3100 S. 61st Ave.
- A number of banks, Hy-Vee stores and OPPD also accept M.U.D. payments (see below).