Please follow the instructions below to register for your M.U.D. Online/Recurring E-Check account. The instructions also are available via download (PDF) in the box to the left.
To complete the registration, you will need the last four digits of the social security number or tax I.D. number of the primary account holder and your M.U.D. account number* located on your current billing statement.
*New customers will receive an account number via a confirmation email or by calling Customer Service.
First - Register Online:
1. On the main page, click LOG IN.
2. Select New User Registration.
3. Enter Account Number/Primary Account Holder’s SSN/EIN (last four digits), click "I’m not a robot" and Next.
5. Go to your email. M.U.D. will send an activation email. Click the link to sign in to your new account. NOTE: If the activation email is not in your inbox, check the spam folder.
Setting Up Recurring E-Check:
1. Log into your M.U.D. account.
2. Select the 'Pay My Bill’ tab.
3. On the left side, select AutoPay and follow the requested prompts:
4. Click Add Schedule.
5. Select or verify the M.U.D. account number is correct and click Continue.
6. First time setting up a Payment Method, click Continue or Add New.
7. When adding a new Payment Method, click Add New.
8. Complete the fields, click "I authorize A.C.H. direct debit payment (A.C.H. Debit)" and Add.
9. Under My Wallet select the E-Check bank account where the M.U.D. payments will be withdrawn, and click Continue.
The Frequency will automatically be selected to the bill amount withdraw on the due date.
NOTE UNDER ATTENTION: Previously due balances will be processed for payment today. It means any past due billed amount will automatically withdraw from the bank account the same day you set up Recurring E-check payments.
10. Click "By selecting the box, you authorize..."
11. Click Create AutoPay.
12. An AutoPay confirmation box will populate, indicating you set up recurring.