24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Gas leaks, odor of gas, damaged lines, carbon monoxide symptoms, water main breaks or no water service are all considered emergencies.
If you smell gas, do not attempt to locate the leak. Instead, leave the house or building right away. Do not use any electrical switches, appliances, lights, telephones, or mobile devices, as an electrical charge could create a spark. When you are in a safe place, call M.U.D.'s emergency hotline at 402.554.7777 or 9-1-1.
If someone is showing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, call 9-1-1 immediately. Symptoms are like the flu.
If you have a water-related emergency, call 402.554.7777. Our personnel are ready to assist you 24/7. When in doubt, call us immediately.
Response to Nebraska State Fire Marshal's report regarding the Old Market fire.
Due to site updates to the self-service options, you will need to reset your password on the…
Customers who receive State of Nebraska Energy Assistance Funds may now call 402.504.7100 to…
Some M.U.D. customers have received calls from people attempting to collect payment. Please do…