Work continues on a new water main installation in 60th St. The north section was completed and crews are now working on the south section of the project. Please use caution when driving through the area.
- Traffic will be diverted to the furthest western two lanes of 60th Street with head-to-head traffic lanes from Spring Street to Center Street.
- Alternate routes are available in the area and should be utilized during construction. Local access to this area will be provided to residents and emergency vehicles during construction.
- Construction will occur in phases over the next several months, with an estimated completion by early October.
- For street closure or other construction-related questions, please contact M.U.D. Foreman Mark Ausdemore at 402.504.7843 (between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about the District's infrastructure replacement program, visit our Infrastructure Projects page or view the April bill insert.