- I tried to access My Account and it is not working, why?
- “Pay My Bill” tile is not working, why?
- How do I disable pop-up blocker for accessing "Pay My Bill" and "View Bill"?
- The new My Account website does not work properly on some devices?
- Can I change my “Username”?
- How can I unlock my account?
- How do I create a user account?
- What makes a good password?
- White/Blank page after logging into My Account, why?
- I'm seeing "Page cannot be displayed," why?
- When will payments post on my credit card or checking account?
- Is there a cap for the maximum amount paid through credit card?
- Where is logout/sign out?
January 1, 2017, M.U.D. upgraded My Account system to a new platform. As part of the migration process, we migrated your old username to the new system and you will need to reset your password in the new system to regain access.
To reset your password, go to www.mudomaha.com and click on the login-in link on the home page. Once you are in the customer self-service portal, please click on “Reset Password”. The system will generate an email with a temporary password. Please click on the link in the email and copy the password and paste it to the password box. When you copy the password, please make sure to avoid the leading and trailing space getting copied.
This is most likely due to a pop-up blocker enabled on your internet browser setting.
- To turn Pop-up Blockers on or off, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl, and then click OK to open the Internet Properties dialog box. Alternatively, open Internet Explorer, and then click Internet Options on the Tools menu to open the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then do either of the following:
- Click to select Block pop-ups to turn Pop-up Blocker on.
- Click to clear Block pop-ups to turn Pop-up Blocker off.
Google Chrome prevents pop-ups from automatically appearing and cluttering your screen. Whenever the browser blocks pop-ups for a site, an icon appears on the top-right in the address bar. Click the icon to see the pop-ups that have been blocked or to manage pop-up settings for the site. To see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
- If pop-ups have been blocked, you'll see the icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
- Click the link for the pop-up window that you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
- To manually allow pop-ups from a site, follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
To access the pop-up blocker settings:
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu then click Options . If you don’t see Tools menu press Alt key on your key board then you will see menu bar across the top of the browser select Tools menu. Select the Content panel.
In the content panel:
- Block pop-up windows: Uncheck this to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- Exceptions: List sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog has the following choices:
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Site: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Sites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.
Note: Blocking pop-ups may not always work and may interfere with some websites
- Open up your Safari Web browser.
- Go to the Safari menu and choose 'Preferences' from the list of choices
- Click on the Security heading.
- Check the box marked 'Block pop-up windows' if you would like Safari to block all popups. Safari will then ask if you would really like to change the setting.
- Click on the 'OK' button in order to change the setting.
- Click on the box again, so it does not have a check mark, if you want Safari to allow popup windows.
- Close the Preferences windows after you are done changing settings.
- Shut down and restart Safari.
Please refresh the cache of your web browser. Ensure that your browser is updated to its most current version.
Yes, click on “Forgot/Change Username.”
Please call Customer Service at 402-554-6666 during regular business hours.
Please use “New User Registration” and proceed as instructed. Please have your account number and the last four digits of the account holder's Social Security number.
You should select a password that is easy for you to remember, but difficult for others to guess. Your password should be at least 8 characters long and include one upper-case letter, one lower case letter, and at least one numerical character.
Please refresh the cache on your web browser and try again. Ensure that your web browser is updated to its most current version. If the issue persists, it could be because of the browser settings or the device settings.
On June 30, 2016, we enhanced security features of MyAccount. If you have trouble connecting to the site, please ensure that your system has the latest web browser installed. Please note that the native web browser in some older operating systems may not offer this capability. If you have problems, please visit https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html and view Protocol Features. Your browser must support TLS 1.1 or 1.2 to connect to MyAccount.
Please allow 48 hours for M.U.D. to process your payment.
Yes, we have a cap of $2,000 per transaction.
The logout/sign out button is located at the right-hand top corner of the page (just under the blue divider line below header information).