Sunday, March 13th, Daylight Saving Time begins. It’s always a good reminder when setting your clocks forward to modify a couple of other items in your house so that you’re always safe and saving the most energy.
- Replace batteries in all smoke detectors.
- Schedule an A/C tune-up if not already done.
- Adjust your timer/controls on programmable thermostat.
- Check all lighting timers to be sure they are turning interior and exterior lights on and off at appropriate times.
- Clean all lamps, reflectors and lenses.
For more energy tips on every room in your house, visit http://www.resnet.us/energy-saving-tips?clid=CMr__6rcuboCFYdQ7AodBB8Aaw.