At Metropolitan Utilities District, we believe our most important asset is our employees. We seek individuals at varied levels of their careers to join our dedicated and knowledgeable team of first-class employees.
The opportunity to develop, sharpen and perfect your skills and expand your education and knowledge can be found here within our organization. We are always interested in hiring individuals who want to work for a well-established company dedicated to serving the members of our community.
Metropolitan Utilities District offers a generous education assistance program to support you in your quest to discover your potential and unlock your career.
We invite you to explore the job opportunities below to find your path to success.
Metropolitan Utilities District is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Applying For A Position
Resumes in lieu of applications will not be considered. When completing the 'Employment Application' form (found in 'Related Resources' to the right) please be sure to:
- Print legibly.
- Complete the entire application, including your phone number(s), and the Employment History section (resumes may be submitted with a complete application. Incomplete applications or those stating "See Resume" will not be considered.)
- Indicate the specific position(s) for which you are applying. The District only accepts applications for open positions (a complete list of open positions can be found below.)
- Sign and date the application.
Questions regarding completing the application can be directed to: Human_resources@mudnebr.com
Once the application has been completed, it may be returned by doing one of the following:
- Scan the entire application and e-mail.
- Fax the entire application to: 402.504.7929.
- Drop it off between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday at our Operations Center, 3100 S 61st Avenue-Gate 1, Omaha NE 68106-3621 (note - do not return the application to our Downtown location.)
Once you apply for an open position, your application will remain active for 12 months. We only accept applications for open positions. If we have no current openings, please check back regularly.